Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Tuesday morning I went in for my last regular appointment at the orthodontist. The plan was to take an impression so they could have my retainer ready for the “debanding” appointment next Tuesday. I was really nervous that the orthodontist was going to see something else that needed changing and put the appointment off again (it's happened twice already). But imagine my surprise and delight when they told me they had a cancellation and they were going to take my braces off right then! Yippee!!!! They took a quick impression, he made my permanent retainer right then and off came my braces a week before I was expecting them to. Merry Christmas to me!!!! So here is a before picture...
...the day I got the braces on...
...and an after picture.
I love my new smile! It makes me feel so beautiful and after three long years, what a relief it is to finally have everything all done.

2 comments:

Sarahlou said...

What a beautiful smile!

West Family said...

You were beautiful before, but I am glad you love your new smile too! Great early Christmas gift:)